Google recently released new spme features on Android and other services. With these features, one of Google Meet’s Animated Background features allows you to change the video during Google Meet calls. Maybe you already know you can change profile in Google Meet but now you can use static profiles next to static ones. Read on to know the details.
Also, read | How to use face filter on Google Meet Video Call
Use Animated Backgrounds in Google Meet
You can change the video in Google Meet to a new video and you can also post your own profile. However, for animated objects, you can only select from pre-installed objects. Here is the step by step guide for equality.
On the PC
1. Start a meeting quickly on Google Meet or join a meeting that has already started.
2. Now to change your profile, click on the three dots below your video feed.
3. From the list, select “Search Profile”.
4. On the next list, you will see different profiles, select from three and press the key.
This is the animated profile and it will start moving in your profile.
As mentioned, you can only use image histories and there are three options available for the same.
Your background may change when you attend the meeting on mobile. Follow the steps below:
1. Start a new meeting or attend one that has begun meetings.
2. Click now on the history icon (three stars) on your video feed.
3. On the back page, go to “Filters” from the list by swiping left.
4. Now you can choose any effect and it will be an animated one.
And as you can see there is no animated background option on the mobile but you can use the effects to enjoy the same things.
And that’s how you can use animated profiles in Google Meet on mobile and PC. For more tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.