If you’re using a Galaxy smartphone, you probably know about the Samsung Cloud. Samsung’s cloud service and doesn’t usually come with all phones. But even if you are not using this service, Samsung still sends notifications from it. On top of that, these notifications aren’t easily turned off at home or the locker room. In this tutorial, I’m going to tell you how Samsung Cloud Notification works on your galaxy phone.
Disables Samsung Cloud Notifications on galaxy smartphones
As mentioned above, Samsung Cloud’s notifications cannot be removed from the home screen unless you remove them from the settings. Also, from there you can’t turn them off directly because most of the toggles are greyed out.
As you can see below the screenshots even after it is left silent, the Cloud notification appears on the home screen. You can see the Peace announcement here.
Follow these steps to remove different ads from the cloud:
1 Go to settings on your phone and tap Notifications.
2. Now, select “All Apps” and then select Samsung Cloud.
3. When you click on it, you will see all the greyed-out toggles.
4. Get the “General Notice” and it will take you to the next page.
5. Now, you can terminate different types of notifications. Find it on the first “Minimize notifications” button and uncheck the toggle next to it.
6. Now click on “Lock Screen” to clear the notifications on the lock screen.
7. In the next list, select “Do Not Show Notifications”.
This is how you can disable Samsung Cloud notifications on your Galaxy smartphone. For more help and tricks like this, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.