Apple advertises a lot features on iOS 15 it can help you stay focused while doing something and one of those features is the “Sound Track”. This ease of use in the new iOS plays sounds so you can stay focused or calm and can also cover up the unnecessary noise around you. Here’s how to use iOS 15’s Background Sounds feature on your iPhone.
iOS 15 Audio History
The Background Sounds that were first released with the new iOS include balance, brightness, dark sounds, sea, rain, and rivers. Follow the steps below to enable and use background audio on your iPhone.
1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Now, click on “Available” and go to the “Listen” section.
3. Under this section, click on “Audio / Visual”.
4. Now, click on the button next to “Background Sounds”.
5. On the next page, leave the key next to it.
6. After this, you can choose the effect sound to play. Available on “Voice”.
7. Now from another list, you can select from “Balance Noise, Bright Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain, and Stream”.
When you first select a sound, its file will be uploaded to your device. And make sure you have an internet connection. After all the audio is heard, you don’t need the internet to change the audio experience.
That’s all. And now when you listen to a rain song, you can just choose the rain sound feel and enjoy the music and effects. For this, you will need to enable the switch for “Use When to Play” on the background audio status.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.