Apple shows a lot of new look in iOS 15 and some of these features look into the Safari web browser. The review feature is now more effective than ever because of new features such as added support, Live Text, customizable start page, etc. In this article, I will mention gives you some hidden features and hints and tricks of the Safari browser on iOS 15.
iOS 15 Safari Tips and Tricks
Apple has introduced some new features besides UI changes in Safari and some of those features can be obtained from the Software menu. Let’s check out all these secret features and tips & tricks of the new Safari in iOS 15.
Move the Tab to the top
With the UI changes to the Safari browser, Apple wanted to make it easier to browse with one hand, so the scroll bar moved down. However, if your mind has not been trained for this, you can still go back to the old picture:
1. Go to the “Settings” program on your phone and select “Safari”.
2. Now, scroll down and go to the “Tabs” section.
3. Now, you will see two options – Tab Bar and Single Tab.
4. Now click on the “Singles Tab” and that’s it.
You can go to Safari and check the list of bars that have now moved to the top of the screen.
Alternatively, you can also toggle between the bottom and top tabs by tapping the “AA” tab and choosing between the “Show Top Address Bar” or the “Show Bottom Tab Bar “.
Special opening page
Another nice feature introduced in iOS 15 is a customizable start page in Safari. Generally, you will find things you like, regular visits, confidential reports, reading lists, etc. ii. However, if you want to sort these things according to your needs, here’s how you can do this:
1. Open the Safari start page by going to a new tab.
2. Book this down and tap on “Edit”.
3. Now, you will see all the options that can be available on your start page. You can just toggle off for that item you don’t want to see on the start page.
4. In addition, you can also change the photo background here or upload your own photo by cutting the + sign.
Please note that you can use the same start page on all your devices as Safari browser through your iCloud account. For this, you need to toggle on the top of the link to “Use Start Page on All Devices”.
Groups can also be created in Safari with iOS 15 update. This feature is not new for many users as other browsers like Chrome have this one. To use Tabs in Safari, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Safari on your iPhone and open the tabs you want to sort.
2. Now, tap on the prominent button (two squares) in the lower right.
3. On the Tab tab, tap the option to display the number of currently open tabs.
4. From the next page, you have two options to create the group – “New Tab Group Empty”, or “New Tab Group from these Tabs.
5. Click on the second option to place your open these lids in a Category Tab.
6. Now you can give your Tab Group a name, and hit “Save”.
The new Section Tab will appear in the section tabs and you can use it by tapping the two squares and then go to zero. of closures. To remove a Tab Group or edit it, open the Tab Groups page and swipe left on the Group.
Landscape mode in Safari displays open tabs at the top of your screen and you can scroll and switch between them just like you would on your PC. This comes in handy when you don’t want to touch the Tab icon to change lines. Here’s how this works:
1. Open “settings” on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and select “Safari”.
3. On the Safari settings page, scroll down to the Tabs section.
4. Now, toggle the switch next to the “Landscape Tab Bar”.
That’s all, you can do to clear the face model and follow the same steps to get rid of it.
Swipe between Safari tabs
It’s a new solution to navigate between the launch settings and the latest iOS 15. Now you can swipe between opening tabs instead of doing this by tapping on the highlight button all the time. Here’s how to use this:
1. Open Safari on your phone and visit multiple web pages.
2. Now when you want to go to the next tab, just swipe from right to left.
3. Also, swipe from left to right to go to the first table.
That’s all. You can swipe through as many tabs as you want with just a swipe.
We’ve already talked about this feature for the Photos app before. As mentioned, this feature allows you to copy text from images and then paste it anywhere or you can translate it. Here’s how to use this feature in Safari:
1. Open Safari and then go to the website with images.
2. Now select the image from which you want to copy the text.
3. Drop and hold this and a list will appear, and at the bottom, you will see “Show text”.
4. Now select the text from the image or tap on the small icon at the bottom.
5. Then touch “Copy” or “Select All” to copy all texts.
‘Website Tinting is a very useful feature for those who have trouble viewing sharp colors on‘ various websites ’. This view changes the Safari map next to lines and location examples to match the color of that website you’re viewing, so it’s easy on the eyes for lost viewing time.
Here’s how this can be done:
1. Just as you would for other appearances, visit the position.
2. Select Safari and scroll down to the Tabs section.
3. This allows the change for “Allow Website Tinting”.
That’s it. When you open a website, say Facebook, you will see a blue colored tab with area examples in your Safari. You can clean it up by following the same steps in case it gets messy.
The latest iOS update also brings additional web support on Safari. You can download these add-ons from the App Store.
- First, go to the App Store and install the extension you want to use. We are using 1Password – Password Manager here.
2. To use an extension, go to “Safari” via the “Settings” program.
3. Now, click on “Extensions” and enable toggle next to the extension you want to use.
If you want to add more extensions or you haven’t added any more, click on “More Extensions” and go to the App Store to add more extensions.
Alternatively, once you add extensions, they can also be run from the browser itself. Just scroll to the “Roots” button near the bar tab and select “Manage Extensions”.
Here are some best iOS 15 Safari helps and tricks you can try on your iPhone or iPad. For the best iOS 15 tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.