Microsoft has launched a build of Windows 11 today. Microsoft has already announced that it will be a free upgrade to those currently using Windows 10, however, in order to run Windows 11, your system will need some basic requirements, such as Intel 8th gen or AMD Zen 2 and later CPUs, with 4GB of memory, and so on. The update will be in stages, but you can still install it and in this tutorial, I will discuss all the ways to upgrade to Windows 11 for free and without any delay.
Also, read | How To Quickly Reset Windows 11 Without Losing Files
Upgrade your PC to Windows 11 For no cost
Windows 11 is an external upgrade that will roll out on device capabilities in the middle of 2022. You can follow one of these mentioned methods to upgrade to Windows 11 without waiting.
Also, see | 3 How to Install Windows 11 on a Supported PC
Before we go any further, you should check once more if your app actually supports Windows 11 update. Like the company, it will work only with compatible 64-bit operations, with at least 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, UEFI secure storage, and TPM 2.0. Can you use the PC Health Check App to check if your PC is eligible for the free download.
Note: Before you install Windows 11, be sure to save your data and back up your PC.
1. Check for Update and Download
The first method is very obvious. You can upgrade to Windows 11 by carefully checking your computer. First of all, make sure your Windows 10 PC is running in 2004 or later, and in September, 2021 or later update services are installed.
In order to check the update availability for your specific device please:
1. Open “Settings” on your PC and go to “Update & Security”.
2. Now click on “Windows Update” and then select “Check for updates”.
When your device meets all the requirements, you will see the Windows 11 update with the option to download and install. You can just select “Download and install”.
However, as mentioned above, you may be waiting for this update on your PC.
2. Download Help Help
Another option to restore to Windows is to use Microsoft’s Windows 11 Installation Assistant to download the update on your device and you can begin the installation. Here’s how to download this tool and install the update:
1. Visit Microsoft Windows 11 download page.
2. Now, you will see “Windows 11 Installation Assistant” as the first option.
3. Click on the “Download” button below to download the tool.
Once the tool is installed, run it on your PC. Follow the on page instructions and it will download the latest Windows 11 and install it on your PC.
Your PC will restart and will be running on Windows 11. However, not all users will be able to install it on their PCs as well.
3. Make a Bootable Windows 11 USB
So if you want Windows 11 on a new PC, or reinstall it later on your own PC, you can make a bootable USB drive of Windows 11. Microsoft offers this option at using its Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB. Let’s see how it works!
First of all, make sure you have an internet connection, enough storage on the computer, a USB drive and about 8GB to make a bootable disc. You must use a USB port as its data will be erased during installation.
1. After the download Microsoft Media Creation Tools, opened or operated as an administrator.
2. Click on “Accept” and on the next page, select “Create installation path for other PCs”, and click “Next”.
4. Select the language and Windows edition and click “Next”.
5. Now, on the next page, choose which media you want to use- USB drive or ISO file.
- If you choose a USB flash drive, install a free USB flash drive (Min 8GB) and click on “Next”.
Now, Windows 11 setup will start downloading on your USB drive.
When the settings are built up on your USB drive, you will see the “Your USB flash drive is ready” message, click on “Finish” and remove it from the PC.
Here is how to use this flash drive to install the latest Windows 11 on any supported PC:
1. Insert the USB flash drive into that PC.
2. Now, restart the PC and the Windows 11 installation will open.
3. Start by selecting your favorite language, time, and piano, and click “Next”.
4. Now, select “Install Windows”.
If your computer is not automatically locked to the USB port, you will need to manually unlock a list of items from the BIOS. To open a list of items, you must press a key (such as F2, F12, Delete, or Esc, depending on the example) as soon as you turn on your PC.
After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set.
4. Lalotoso Windows 11 ISO
You can also download the Windows 11 ISO file on your PC and after that use the DVD burner and follow the burning instructions to make a bootable Windows 11 DVD or USB and install it. Follow the steps below to download the ISO and install the setup:
1. Download the Windows 11 ISO file ii or from the step mentioned above.
2. Now, right click on the ISO file and select “Properties”.
3. Under the “General” tab, click “Change” next to Open and select “Windows Explorer” from the list and “Apply”.
If you want to use the other side DVD party, you can right-click on the ISO file and select Open and after that select that program from the list.
Select a few options including Boot options, select ISO from the list. Click on “start” and this will allow Burn and your machine light will be ready.
You can also install Windows 11 directly from the ISO file without using a flash drive. For this, you need to install it on your PC. To install the ISO file:
1. Go to the downloaded ISO file, right-click on it, and then click on “Properties”.
2. On the “General” tab, click “Change” and select “Windows Explorer” and “Apply”.
3. Now, right click the ISO file and select “Mount”.
4. This will create a virtual bootable disc on your PC, open it to view the files. a
5. This double-click on the setup.exe file to configure the Windows 11 setup.
After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set. Your PC will restart and will run Windows 11.
And that’s how you download Windows 11 updates and improve your PC capabilities. Tell us in the comments which method you used to upgrade Windows 11!
Also, read | 7 Ways to Make Windows 11 Work Faster and Improved
Windows was re-launched in June and brought a simplified design and user experience, the Start menu in the middle, new tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more intuitive redocking effects. To learn more about Windows 11 features click ii.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.