Sometimes you need to change the date and time of a photo taken on your phone. Also, if you don’t know this, when you click a photo from your phone camera, it saves details like date & time, and where the photo was taken. We have already discussed how remove location information from images, and today, I’m going to guide you how to change the date and time chart on Android.
Also, read | 2 Ways to Hide Photos and Text in Google Photos
Change Date and Time Image on Android
Google has introduced a new feature on its popular image gallery, which will allow them to adjust the date and time of the image. Here are the step -by -step instructions for equality:
1. Open the Google Photos app on your phone and if you are not using it, you can download it from the Play Store.
2. Now go to this picture of his day and when you want to change.
3. Click on the three dots in the upper right or just swipe up, and you will see the information icon.
4. Now, click on the date and time to start editing. You can also swipe down further and you will see the “Adjust date & time” option at the bottom.
5. Change the details and then touch time and change. Once you do, scroll to “Save” on the right hand side.
Only then, your photo will now be saved in your room with a new date.
Date and Time Change of Many Images
If you want to change the date and time of multiple images at once, you can do this as well. Follow the steps listed below:
1. Open Google Photos and select the photos or dates you want to change.
2. Now, tap on the three dots to the right.
3. From the list that appears, select “Edit date & time”.
4. Now, you will see two options- “Shift day and time and Set one day and time”.
- If you select the former, you must enter the number of dates and times that will appear on all images and they will always change.
- While the second option allows you to set only one date and time for all images.
5. Once you have selected the new date and time, click “Save” in the upper right.
This is just for changing the date and time of your photos on Google Photos.
The latest version of Google Photos is now available for Android and iOS users. Be sure to update your app with the latest updates using this feature.
For more Google Photos tips and tricks, stay with us!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.