If you just switched from WhatsApp to Telegram, then you must be missing the same thing about WhatsApp. Can you read WhatsApp messages without “seeing”, and the same is possible in Instagram direct messages also How about Telegram? Well, there is no in-built shape here. But don’t worry, there are ways to handle it. And without further ado, let us tell you how to read Telegram messages without being seen.
How to read text messages without being detected
Use Aircraft / Flight System
- When you receive a message on Telegram you want to read it slowly, quickly Flight.
- Open Telegram and read the message.
- After you read it, close the app and uninstall it Recent Tabs.
- Cancellation the Airplane and switch on your data center or WiFi
You can read the entire discussion using this method without “View”.
Read the Message from the Lockout / Notification section
Telegram gives you the option to switch Preview Message to the Status with the help of which you can silently read the new message directly from the lock screen and notification section. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same.
- Open the Telegram status by unlocking the Hamburger Menu from the left.
- Get it up Status
- Select Notifications and Sounds.
- Select the discussion section you want this position to use as such Private Sector, Group, or Channels.
- Turn on The First Message.
And, every time a new message comes, you can expand and look at it either your lock screen or your notification section without anyone knowing.
The ‘Snoop and See’ Method
Telegram allows its users to use this method to snoop on the most recent messages without receiving a snoop. Notice that only recent conversations can be seen in this way. And, it can’t give you the whole conversation to read. To use this, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Telegram app and find the conversation you want to watch.
- Long-printed discussion profile photo in the discussion list to view the most recent message
- The messages were viewed as follows it will not be marked as read.
One point you need to note here is that once the long printout is released, the message you were reading will automatically disappear. You can repeat this process as many times as you want to keep reading without Preview.
Wrap it up
And, here are 3 methods with the help of which you can silently read your phone messages. If you help with this post, jump like the button and share this trick with your friends to prove your great help to them. Stay tuned for more How-To Scores.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.