Apple’s Shortcuts is a program that allows you to automate tasks on your iPhone. If creating PDF from images is one of your daily tasks, and it takes a lot of time away from your daily routine, this is an easy answer for you- just perform this task. In this tutorial, I’m going to tell you how to create a bypass method and create PDFs from images automatically on your iPhone.
Also, read | 7 Best iOS 15 Hidden Terms You Should Know
Convert images to PDF on iPhone
By the way, there are 2 or three ways you can convert photos on your iPhone to PDF. But now we are going to use the Shortcuts app to do this job because it is not only all automatic but also very simple.
Create a way to make PDFs from Images
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
2. Press the + sign on the far right to create a new bypass route.
3. Now from the bottom search menu, search “Select Image”.
4. Once you select this, drop on a small arrow next to its name and enable the “Select Large” toggle.
5. Now click on the search bar and search for “Create PDF” and select from the results.
6. Finally search for “Share” in the search bar, and select it.
7. After this, click on the icon on the right hand side, and on the next page select “Add to Screen”.
8. Change the name of the bypass to something like “Generate PDF” and click on “Add” in the top right to save the bypass.
Convert images to PDF
Once the shortcut is saved, you can start creating PDFs from images. Follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Generate PDF” button from your home screen.
2. The image gallery will open on your phone and you can select the images you want to make PDF from.
3. Find “Add” in the top right and only then, your PDF will be created automatically.
Once your PDF is created, you can save it to your files or upload it directly.
And this is the only way to build a bypass for creating PDFs from images on your iPhone. For more tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.