Like many other social media platforms, Facebook displays read receipts to notify senders that you have read the message. This can be frustrating for people who want to secretly read Facebook messages in response to their comfort. Thanks, you can hide read receipts in Facebook Messenger with a few simple tricks. These four working methods are read Facebook messages without being seen by the sender.
Read Facebook Messenger Messenger without seeing it (2021)
Facebook does not offer a specific option to disable reading accounts. And so, you should expect tricks to read Messenger without informing the sender or displaying status alerts. This includes reading notifications, using Facebook’s ignored chat options, and even using other social media tools. Keep reading.
1. Read Facebook messages via Notifications
The easiest way to read messages on Facebook without informing the sender, is through notifications. When someone sends you a message, you get a notification and a preview of the message. All you have to do is look around.
However, it does not show long texts or images, we have other methods below.
2. Read Facebook Messages without notice or ignore conversations
Facebook Messenger lets you ignore conversations you don’t like. Once you do, the conversations are moved to message requests, and you no longer receive notifications for the message. Interestingly, you can use this feature to read messages without having to send reading receipts, as shown below.
- Open Facebook Messenger on your mobile phone.
- Long-term conversation you want to read without revealing to the other person.
- Then, click it Ignoring messages.
- Dad Ignored reaffirm. The message will be moved to the application section.
- When you’re done, tap your profile picture on the left to the right.
- Click above Application Application.
- Now, key in Spam tab
- Open and read the message you ignored.
You can now read the conversation and see photos posted by another person on Facebook without any worries. They will not be notified about the message being delivered or seen. The status bar will only appear when you choose to reply to the message.
- Open Facebook Messenger on your iPhone.
- Swipe left on the conversation you want to read without viewing.
- Click above More than > Ignored.
- Dad Ignored reaffirm. The discussion will move to the application section.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right.
- Click above Application Application.
- Select the Spam tab
- Read the message without worrying about reading receipts.
The other party cannot know if you read the message until you respond to them. Responses to the conversation will be automatically returned to the inbox.
3. Turn off Facebook Read Income by Internet Disability
One of the most common methods to read messages on Facebook without being marked as visible is to open them online. Just disable your mobile data and Wifi (or toggle Air Mode) to open Messenger chat to read the message.
However, once you connect to the internet, the message will be marked as read. To avoid this, you can clear the Messenger app’s records before you go online. This way, the app will not know that you read the message.
In the beginning, shut down your internet, open Messenger, and read the message. Then, follow the steps below to clear Messenger data:
- While the internet is down, open it Status on your phone and tap Programs & Announcements.
- Click above View all apps and choose Messenger from the list.
- Dad Store and cache > Manino Teuina.
- Approve when prompted to clear data.
Now, re -enable data transfer or Wifi, open Messenger, and re -enter your account. It involves a bit of hard work but getting the job done. Unfortunately, users on the iPhone have to uninstall the Messenger app and reinstall it later because there is no option to clear data.
4. Secretly Read Facebook Messages Using Three-Party Extensions
Some third -party Chrome add -ons allow you to read Facebook Facebook messages privately without showing read read receipts to the sender. One of the Invisible extensions is for Facebook Messenger. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be working right now.
However, there is another add -on called Social Tools, which you can try on your PC. The add -on block receipts are delivered for Facebook, Instagram, and other sites. That said, it’s a very promiscuous parent and may stop working at any time.
Steps to block viewing receipts on Facebook using Chrome extension:
- Head to additional pages and dad Add to Chrome.
- After installation, click the add icon on the tool.
- Once the page loads, allow the modification for Blocks sending “View” to others above all Facebook ma Messenger.
- Now, open Facebook in Chrome and read the messages you want without tagging as seen.
The add -on page will show you the invisible numbers to check how many receipts have been blocked to date. However, be sure to do a running test before expecting to rely on it.
Aside from Chrome, you can also use extensions on other Chromium-based browsers such as Microsoft Edge and Brave.
Wrap- Read Books on Facebook
These are simple ways that you can read Facebook Messenger messages without seeing or allowing the sender on phones and PCs. I hope you can now read messages without worrying about replying in time. If you have anything to recommend, let me know in the comments below. Stay tuned for more.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.