What do you usually collect for travel? My friend Susan it has a great view: it gathers in a single color scheme so that it blends into the journey and matches. Before leaving for this week my aunt and grandmother in Cornwall (yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!), I wrote blue pieces that can be layered to get the perfect weather in English. Here’s what I brought (and I’d love to hear your treats) …
1. In years, this babaa sweater it was the first thing I put in my suitcase. It is very smooth and thin, so it works well in all types of weather. When I’m crawling I wear it with jeans on the flight and over / under any set.
2. The exact dress I’m packing for is Ganni, forever, but any dress with a dark pattern perfect for traveling. You can feel small, tie up with slippers, wear clothes, spill things, whatever! It’s your workhorse. (Plaid, flowery, staggered)
3. A t-shirt t-shirt it goes with all that, check it out.
4. Striped shirts? Pioneer. But this, with a loose-fitting dress and contrasting neckline, it feels special. It also has nine fresh colors.
5. No wrinkles pajamas to fill around and make morning tea.
6. Every time I wear it this track jacket, are praised by friends, neighbors and even strangers. They’re random / fun people, and I like them.
7. Old school jeans, with a small stretch, which fits very well.
8. I have an old Clare V. bag that I’m slowly dying from, though new they are wonderful, too. How fresh is this puffer?
9. Reliable sneakers to go with jeans and dresses.
Finally, for a week in England, I packed my suitcase: two jackets, two sweaters, three shirts, a dress, a pair of jeans, shoes, slippers, pajamas and a cross bag. You can mix and match everything. Also, of course, I brought it underwear and brasak; and my daily makeup and skin care. That’s it!
Note: If you buy something through our links, we can earn affiliate commission at no cost. We only recommend products that we really like. Thank you.