Has your device slowed down recently? Of the quick -release batteries than usual? Because it may be caused by inappropriate background apps that are running silently on your Android device. Programs that continue to walk backwards consume a lot of machine resources and power and cause poor performance. In this article, you will learn 2 well ways to Stop Apps from Running Backwards on Android
Stop Apps from running backwards on Android
Android System gives you the flexibility to look with limit the number of background apps you can run it on your Android device. In addition to this, you can not only see how many useful features an app destroys but also remove the app from creation. To achieve this follow these 2 simple ways. You need permission Development options first on your Android device in order to achieve the same.
Use Development Enhancer to Stop Background Apps
The first method is through development options, which “run Services” is an add -on feature that allows users to review all programs running from their machines.
Enable Options Options
and the most important thing is permission Development system on your Android device. Special Development is a set of hidden progress the user can access his device for a more personalized experience. To enable this, follow these steps.
- Open the Status Computer Software
- Get it up Approximately Telephone
- Select Information
- Drop 5 times on the Build numbers to activate the Path Improvement in your position. Enter your vocabulary when prompted.
- Developer options will be displayed a separate items in your Set / Add Set List item.
Steps to Using Social Services
This visual feature will give you all the details about running programs in terms of the storage they are destroying. To stop re -running programs from here, follow this simple procedure.
- Open Development options from your Software Set.
- Get it up Running Service.
- This page will display all the programs running on your system including all activity history.
- To stop a program here, tap on the program name.
- Stop the app by clicking on it Hold Lock.
- Notice that, DO NOT stop a software program from here or your device may malfunction.
Set Process History Restrictions to Restrict Apps
This section under Options Options is most useful for controlling the number of programs that can be run in the background. Using this, you can set the activity history to zero or greater than 1 it saves resources and provides better battery life to your device. To achieve this, follow these simple steps.
- Open Options Options in your system settings.
- Swipe up to find the Apps Tab.
- Turn on Don’t stop activities clean up all actions as soon as the user leaves.
- Plus, Get it up Limited Process Limits to set the number of apps you want to allow as history apps.
- We recommend preferably, 1 process for best results.
Wrap it up
In this article, you have learned about 2 ways to stop apps from running backwards on Android. If this article helped you, feel free to click like and share this with your friends to help them with their smart phone issues. As always, stay tuned for more dramatic writing.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.