Siri has the ability to read your messages and announce your calls though iOS 15, Apple has expanded its ability to read ads from other apps as well as include third-party apps. So, while you are driving a car and you need to respond to someone above WhatsApp, just asking Siri to do the same. In this article, I’m going to tell you how to make Siri read all your notifications on your iPhone.
Make Siri Read All Your Notifications on iPhone
Siri can stream your notifications and your calls if you specialize on Airpods and Beats headphones. Here’s how to enable this feature on your iPhone running iOS 15-
1. Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to “Siri & Search” and scroll down.
3. This scroll down to the section where you will see “Call Notifications” and “Call Notifications”.
4. Now, drop in Call Notifications, and just like in iOS 14, you can choose to use this feature all the time, Headphones & Car, Headphones only, or Not the leader.
Choose what you like and go back.
5. Now, click on “Notification Notice” and on the next page turn the toggle next to it.
6. Siri maker can be used to stream all ads through these options- Headphones, CarPlay, or both. Again, choose what you want and turn the toggle on.
7. After that you can then select which of its notification programs you want Siri to advertise. Just leave the toggle on the side of the app.
This is how Announce messages and call features can be enabled. Alternatively, these features can also be enabled via the settings-> Notifications and Notifications.
How to reply to messages
If you want Siri to respond to your messages:
1. When Siri reads your message then waits for your response.
2. You can tell Siri your message. For example, “Answer‘ I’m coming ”.
3. As soon as you stop talking, Siri will read your message again and ask if you want to send it. Just say yes and Siri will post.
You can also use the “Reply Without Confirmation” section that allows Siri to send replies without first reading the messages.
And also if you want to prevent Siri from reading your Notice, you can do so by simply canceling the classification for the Annoucne Notice.
For more iOS 15 tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.