PDF does not negate the common practice used to save documents. Initially it was not possible to edit a PDF file to add or add a signature. But, in recent years, Android has come up with answers in the form of various free apps to implement. In this article, you will learn 3 ways to build, add signatures on PDF or forms at no cost on mobile. You can also add a watermark your PDF file after you order.
Also, Read | 5 Ways to convert a PDF to Google Docs
Add Sign Up PDF Forms For Free On Android
Google Play Store on Android provides many options to create and add signatures on your PDF files or simple forms. Today, you will learn about 3 best Android apps for free you can edit and add your signature to the PDF file from your mobile phone.
WPS PDF Download & Signature software to add signatures
This is a free pdf editor software to fill with sign pdf form. It allows you to fill out and add signatures to any type of PDF forms and sign documents such as invoices or contracts. With this app, you can also scan a document, autofill your saved profiles, and create your own signature from your device. Follow the simple steps to do the same.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
- In the search bar, click ‘WPS PDF Forms & Preferencesand search.
- Install WPS PDF Download & Sign software and open it.
- Click on permissions to grant the appropriate permissions to the system.
- Open the PDF form you want to sign.
- Get it up Saini and click on it Create Signature.
- Build your signature on the app and tap on confirmation.
- Toso your new signature is built into the requirement.
- Available on three-point symbol in the upper right -hand corner of the screen.
- Select Print.
- Get it up Very well save the current document and select the pdf file to save the signed PDF.
- On the next page, bring a name in this file and click on Safe button
Adobe Filling and Signing software to add signatures
The Adobe Fill and Sign software is an Android -based software from Adobe that can fill and sign any PDF form. You can also take a photo and fill it out using this app on your phone. After completing and signing the PDF form, you can send it directly to your digital destination. No need for printing or faxing is required in this system. To use this Android free software to sign your documents, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Google Playstore on your Android device.
- Seek for ‘Adobe Photoshop and Signature‘.
- Get it up Install and open the program.
- Sign in and your favorite account eg Google, Facebook, Apple or Create a new Adobe account each sign up.
- Avega your PDF file or view it to add to the app.
- Available on Penny Mark at the top of the bar.
- Get it up Create Signature.
- Create your Signature here and choose Done.
- Press the pen mark at the top to select the newly created signature.
- Toso the signature in the appropriate position on the form.
- Welcome, you have already added your signature to the PDF form.
- To save this signed PDF file, click Signs of signs at the top bar.
- Choose your favorite route save / share to the machine.
SignFast- Scan, and Signature PDF Docs software to add signatures
SignFast introduces an easy way to edit and sign your PDF files using its free Android app. This app offers you the ability to edit the document, sign it with one or more signatures, and allows you to add text to it. It also offers you the option to watermark or mark the file and send it to your device. To use this program, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Google Playstore.
- Find out Signature Frame in the search button
- Get it up Install and open the program.
- Available on + icon at the bottom right of the screen load your PDF document.
- Select your PDF form from the tool.
- Click on Safe click in the right -hand corner to save changes.
- Dad anywhere on the screen to provide options for editing.
- Select New Sign.
- Sign and tap on acceptance.
- Toso your signature as required on the form.
- Available on Second sign at the top outer corner to export the signed PDF document.
- Alternatively, you can add a password to this file before it is exported.
- Get it up Send it out to save the signed PDF file to your device.
- Can you search this PDF signature to your File Manager App.
Wrap it up
In this article, you’ve learned 3 ways to build, add signatures to your PDF documents and submit free for your Android device. If you help with this story, don’t forget to like it and share it with your friends. As always, stay tuned for useful stories like this one.
You can also follow us for quick tech stories Google News or for help and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, participate GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest video book reviews GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.