From the article: When 9-year-old Jayline Barbosa Brandao’s parents were exposed to carbon monoxide from a backup generator in October, Brockton, Mass., The girl jumped up and unlocked her father’s Face-ID iPhone. installed iPhone to call emergency services. .
On Oct. 28, Brandao was in bed when he heard his father crying, CNN reports. She hurried to her parents’ room, only to find her mother overwhelmed by the odorless gas. Soon his father lost consciousness.
“I thought it was just a headache, then for two to three minutes I didn’t feel anything after that,” the girl’s mother, Marcelina Brandao, told CNN affiliate WFXT .