Blurring images is a technique that can help you direct your viewer’s attention to a specific part of an image or hide the same. In addition to this, you can use the sample wallpaper to create beautiful backgrounds and create amazing effects for your case. In this article, you will learn 3 ways to add blur to photos, windows on Mobile and PC for free. You can also learn to increase the resolution and size of the images without reducing the quality.
Also, Read | 3 How to Find Fonts from Images or Web Pages
How to add blur to photos, pictures on mobile and PC for free
Create Blur using the Phone Image Editor on Mobile
You can use the camera/gallery app on your phone to sharpen your photos in an easy way. Using this app, you can blur the whole image or a specific part. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the Room app on your phone to take a picture or open any existing picture for editing.
- Press the decorator/pencil icon to edit the image.
- Search and search Mosiac and move by touching it.
- Toso your tap on the image to get the blur effect.
- You can blur the whole picture or just a specific part.
- Press the Save time to store changes.
Use LunaPic Image Editor online on a PC
You can get the blur effect on your photos with ease to use the PC as well. You don’t need to install any additional software to do that. Follow these simple steps to add blur to your online photos.
- Adjust the Skiing it has a blurry effect on your image.
- Click here Application button to save changes.
- To save this image, Browse to File and select it Save Images.
Blur Special Images using Peko Step on PC
Step Peko is another online photo editor to transfer your photos to PC. Using this online service not only allows you to blur the whole image, but also allows you to blur specific parts of the image. Follow these simple steps to achieve consistency.
- Open Step Peko on your website.
- Click here Search results to choose your image.
- Choose the face you want to use it for creating blur.
- Click here Blurred vision and choose the space you want to blur.
- Click above Application buttons to obscure the specific area you previously selected.
- To save the image, click on File and then select it Save Images to store in your system.
In this article, you have learned 3 ways to add blur effects to photos and screenshots easily via your phone or PC. If this 2-minute reading helped you create your own fuzzy drawings, then click Like and share this informative story with your friends to help them. As always, stay tuned for more stories like this.
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or listen to the latest shared videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.