We all know that to delete a file from the system, you need to delete it from the recycle bin. But, sometimes we forget to delete it from the bin as a result of unnecessary space usage that happens in the system. With Windows 11, you can automate this process to save time and space. In this article, you will learn how to free the reusable bin with a schedule on Windows 11 PCs. You can also learn about 6 key features you should use in Windows 11 system.
Empty the recycle bin with a schedule on a Windows 11 PC
Use Windows 11 Sense Storage to automate Recycle Bin
Windows 11 offers image to automatically delete files that are in the recycle bin with the help of Storage Sense. Once set up, you no longer have to worry about deleting files from the reuse bin by hand. Follow these simple steps to achieve consistency.
- Press the Windows record on your piano.
- Find out Storage instructions and open.
- Scroll down to find out Lagona Teuina and turn it on.
- Click above User Auto Cleanup.
- Scroll down to order Cleaning Procedure.
- Choose when to crack Storage Sense.
- Select the time division reusable bins are automatically cleaned.
- Click above Get Storage Sense now to begin the process.
Therefore, Storage Sense will automatically now run regular processes to clean up the files that are in the recycle bin.
In this article, you have learned how to play the recyclable bin with a schedule on Windows 11 PCs. If you find this article useful, then click the Like button and share it with your friends. As always, stay tuned for more useful stories like this one.
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or listen to recent videos to subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.