Voice Messages happen to be one of the fastest ways to convey your message to someone compared to typing. If you rely on audio information for your communication, you may have wished for a faster way to hear the entire message in the long run. In this article, you will learn 2 ways to quickly listen to WhatsApp on PC and Mobile. Also, you can learn hidden WhatsApp last seen from some contacts.
Quickly restore voice messages on WhatsApp on PC and Mobile
WhatsApp recently introduced the feature of adjusting the retrieval speed of voice messages received during a conversation. This feature can prove to be of great help in saving time in listening to long voice messages sent on WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can slow down any audio information. WhatsApp offers three voice retrieval speeds.
- 1X: Speed Play normal.
- 1.5X: Fast Play Speed (1.5 Fast Time).
- 2X: Very Fast Fast Play Again (2 Fast Times).
Speed Up Voice Messaging Game on WhatsApp Mobile
Follow these simple steps to speed up the speed of voice message playback on WhatsApp mobile.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Search and open the conversation has a voice.
- Press the Play button the vocal note begins to play.
- Click here 1X button increases speed to 1.5X or 2X Speed.
- It is also possible pull the slide go back in time to listen again at the appropriate speed.
Increase Audio Playing Speed on WhatsApp on PC
You can also set the speed of audio playback and speed with WhatsApp for PC. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the WhatsApp App on your PC or open WhatsApp directly on your website.
- Find and open the chat that contains the voicemail.
- Click on the player to play the note.
- To increase the audio return speed, click the 1X button to change it to 1.5X or 2X the speed.
- You can also pull back the slide to listen in and save quickly.
In this article, you have learned 2 ways to quickly restore voice messages to WhatsApp on PC and phone. If this article helped you do the same thing, then click Like and share with your friends to help them save some time. As always, stay tuned for more information like this one.
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or listen to the latest shared videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.