If you are trying to keep track of your health, weight can be used as one indicator, whether you are trying to lose a few pounds or gain weight. a few pounds. There are so many recipes on the market today, some dumb, some smart, and then there’s BBalance, a unique formula that also doubles as a bathroom mat.
If you’re wondering why this is so common, it’s because Bbalance actually made its debut by Baracoda’s Matthew Smart Bedroom Mat back in 2020 which was a model and a CES 2020 Awards Ceremony, so Bbalance will be the last product that will be available to the public for purchase.
As we said, the Bbalance is a bathroom rug that can also double as a scale that allows you to send and view information on your phone, making it easier for you to keep track of your weight. Not only can it track your weight, but it can also tell you a little bit about your balance and your posture.
It also comes with a variety of exercise programs and videos that can help you improve your balance and stance when you’re a little uncomfortable. It’s a fun piece of technology and it’s great because it doesn’t interfere with your daily routine. You can place the rug in front of your basin so you can measure yourself as you brush your teeth and get ready in the morning.
Bbalance is in place now Indiegogo try to raise funds, which has been better since then, if you want to support, go up for details.
From the official Release here is a list of features that Bbalance says are:
- Thanks to its inclusion in consumer bathroom rugs by shaping its face to get rid of the usual flaws. . Users are no longer required to make an effort to measure themselves, they must step on their bath mats when they come out of the shower or while they are washing. their teeth. Measurements are made randomly and shipped directly on request.
- It’s a custom app: since Bbalance doesn’t have an eye, users can check their data directly on the app. To reduce the hassle that comes with measuring ourselves, Bbalance provides a system to view data, or a simplified view to translate data into international systems mixed with relevant advice. Only notify users when there are problems, risks or incidents.
- Advanced screening for back pain and for early detection of scoliosis in adolescents.
- Balance assessments lead people to restore or improve their balance, allowing the elderly or physically challenged to avoid the skin.
- Weight rating according to user experience on bath mats, ensure accuracy of measurements, ensure consistency weight measurement based on user activity.
- It is an automated intelligence system, which notifies users about their footprints. This system automatically communicates the data with the appropriate family members, especially the experience of each member of the family.
- Daily physical activity to improve health is based on a variety of techniques: fitness, muscle building, balance, or exercise can easily be integrated into users ’morning and evening routines.
- Children’s growth/development (weight, posture, foot size)
- Physical examination, with exposure to muscle mass, fat, fluid and bones.
Review: Ubergizmo’s co-founder & Editor Eliane Fiolet is an Advisor to the Board of Bbalance’s parent company, the Baracoda Group.