Truecaller pronounced a group that will capture calls back in 2018, but was limited to its “cash” subscribers only. Now the company has brought the image for everyone on Android. So, you can now record your important calls on Android even without anyone knowing the call is recorded. Let’s take a look at the steps on how to get your phone working.
Also, read | 10 Tips and Tricks to Use Truecaller Like a Pro
Record Calls with Truecaller without Warning
Mobile phones can also use this feature in Google’s Phone app, but the app will notify others about the capture, however, Truecaller does not disclose it. . Follow the steps below to be able to take the picture and record calls to Truecaller.
Steps to Activate Call Registration
Before we go any further, you should note that the demo is currently available for Truecaller Beta users on Android. So, first of all, you need to sign up for the beta version of the app from Toy store. After that, follow these steps:
1. After installing the beta version of the Truecaller app on your phone, go to the Settings section.
2. Here, you will see “Truecaller Call Recording”, tap on it to turn it on.
3. Now go back to the app and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left and in the list, you will see a new option “Call Record”.
4. Click on and on the next page, leaving the delivery next to it.
5. Now you need to allow Truecaller call recording to fully control your device. Click on Allow at the bottom of the pop-up. Next, click Setup now.
6. You need to make Truecaller the default phone call on your phone.
7. After that, accept the application terms, and permission will be requested to access your phone’s data storage. Permission.
8. Once this setup is complete, you can start recording the phone as you see in the option on the mobile phone ID.
9. Press the record button to start recording and the stop button to stop.
Listen to the Record
To listen to your first recordings, you can follow the steps listed below:
1. Open Truecaller and click on the hamburger menu key.
2. From the list, click on “Call Recordings”.
3. On the next page, you will see all your recordings.
You can press the play key next to any recording. You can also share or delete data from here.
This is how you can record calls on Android without their knowledge using the Truecaller app. For more information and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or listen to a recent audio video to subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.