Instagram you are now allowed to upload videos longer than 1-minute to your feed without editing. At first, if you remember, it was possible through Instagram’s IGTV app which seems to be paused since there is no upload button in that app right now. Facebook has merged with the main user Instagram and named it simply “Video”. In this article, I will tell you the steps to upload long videos to Instagram.
Submit Long Videos to Instagram
First of all, with the new update, you no longer need to leave the main theme to watch the video, and moreover, it will show up along with the previous videos in another Video tab. Let’s know the steps to upload long videos to Instagram.
As you know Instagram has allowed you send from PC also, here are the steps to upload long videos to Instagram from mobile phones and PCs.
Give me the PC
1. Open the Instagram website on your PC.
2. Then click on the + icon in the top right corner to create a post.
3. Click on “Select from Computer” to upload your video file.
4. Once the file is uploaded, you will see a window with the Crop option. Here you can change the scale of your video according to your recording.
5. Click on the small arrows at the bottom left of the video and you will see the options for stacking. Select your desired formula and click on Next.
6. On the next page, you can choose the frame image for your video, and also cut your video if it is too long. When done, click Next.
7. On the next page, you can write a commentary for your video.
8. Also, in the Accessibility settings, you can opt for automatic captions for your video.
9. At the highest level, you can delete the data. When all is said and done, click Share at the top.
Likewise, you can also send from your phone. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone and click the + icon to make a post.
2. Select “Post” from the options and then select the video from your video.
3. Now here you can also change the resolution of your video by tapping on the small arrows at the bottom.
4. After that tap on Next from the top, and select a filter if you want to use one in your video.
5. You can also cut your video here by tapping on Cut from the bottom options.
6. Tap Next and Write a description for your video and also select the frame by clicking on Cover.
7. Finish tap Share at the bottom to embed your video.
Once installed, you can check in on the main feed under the Videos tab.
This is how you can post long videos to Instagram using your mobile phone, PC. For more information and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or listen to the latest shared videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.