Miami Art Week There are only 2 weeks left and so attendees should plan their schedule to get the most out of the event. If you plan to visit what promises to be one of the best contemporary art fairs of the year, you may want to pay attention.
Miami Art Week is not the only contemporary art fair of the week in early December, as Miami Beach Art Basel will also be held. Although both fairs will officially start on December 2nd and end on December 4th, more than 50 events are held from November 11th to December 5th.
Here’s a list of all the events you can attend this week filled with visual arts, NFT, DeFiz, Fashion, music, and more. Some descriptions of events that may be of particular interest to our readers have been added.
- Tech / Web3 Community Brunch Meeting: The decentralized Internet is near, it’s just a matter of when it will take over. If you want to hear the opinions of those who are adapting, make sure you meet from 12:00 to 14:00.
- I am the world
- Miami Mural Festival
- Gutter Cat Gang x Miami Art Week
- The Gateway: See the world where NFT and traditional arts don’t fight each other, but encourage creativity that lives together. This event, organized by NFT Now and Christie’s, will take place at a time yet to be decided. Be sure to pay attention to the forecast!
- Basel House (Music and murals)
- VeeFriends meeting
- We have the Art of the Future
As you can see, there is an event for all types of participants. If you’re interested in the world of traditional art or a much-talked-about metaverse, you’re sure to find people with similar interests and space to discuss. Make sure you get the most out of this famous event!