If you’re using a Windows system, you’ve probably often encountered a situation where your microphone stopped working. Extreme anger and frustration can occur when you are in the middle of a meeting or doing an urgent task. But, don’t worry, in this article you will learn 7 ways to fix Microphone not working on your Windows computer. In addition, you can also learn send a text message to anyone who uses Google Help.
Also, Read | 5 Best USB-C Microphones for Android Phones
Make sure the microphone is not working on your Windows computer
What are the origins of the issue?
Before we delve deeper into fixing this problem, let’s look at the root cause of this problem. If your microphone is connected to your Windows computers have suddenly stopped working, probably due to these lists.
1. Your microphone is mute
In some cases, the installation of third-party software on your device to change the audio causes the microphone to be audible.
2. Your microphone is not working
You or someone else may have had an accidental microphone failure that caused this problem.
3. Your Driver’s voice is faulty
If you installed a new audio player on your device recently, the new driver and the current one may be used to cause a problem with the computer.
4. The Computer Audio Server may be Corrupted or Defective
One of the common causes of this problem occurs due to damage to the connector pins in the audio port of the laptop. In such a case, the sound port must be repaired.
5. There is a problem with the microphone
Maybe the microphone you are using has a problem with its internal hardware itself. As a result, the microphone may cause problems connecting to your laptop.
How to Fix Speakers Not Working on Windows
Check for Equipment Problems
The first step to resolving this issue is to check the microphone for any problems that are present. Follow these simple steps for matching.
- Remove and reinstall your microphone into the laptop.
- Press the Windows button, search for Voice control and open.
- In the right -hand table, scroll down to find Microphone and open.
- Click above Start Exam to search the microphone.
- Press the Stop the test click after a few minutes to get the end.
- If the microphone is good, you should have one 100% results.
Make Adjustments for your Microphone
If your built -in microphone is not working, it may be due to a lack of proper adjustments. You will need to manually check and set up the microphone if it is not working properly. Follow these simple steps for this upgrade.
- Click above Equipment and sound.
- Open the Voice control by clicking on it Leo choice.
- Search in Records.
- Select your Microphone and click on it Set Editor button.
Upgrade Hearing Services
Sometimes, Windows audio services are interrupted due to the installation of certain special programs or accidentally by the user himself. To improve such a situation, you need to re -enable hearing and manual services. Follow these steps for a quick solution.
- Open the Window Window by pressing the Explain + R key assembly.
- Sort of service.msc ma ta enter.
- The services window will open, welcome and search Pupuni Audio.
- Right Click on Windows Audio and click on it Restart to update Windows Audio Services.
Make sure your microphone is not mute
If you are unable to use your microphone while still connected to the system, your microphone may be unable to hear. To check this, follow these simple steps.
- Open Governing Body.
- Click above Equipment and sound and open and Leo choice.
- Search in Records and double-click on your microphone.
- Sui i the Levels tab and move the slide to 100% for volume and set the alarm system above the fence.
Update System audio
If your audio drivers for the microphone are up to date, you may be having problems using your microphone properly on your Windows system. To fix this problem, you need to manually update Windows audio drivers. Follow these simple steps for a quick upgrade.
- Press the Pupuni ki and search for Device controller.
- Expand Listen to voices and do things.
- Right click on it Microphone and choose Driver Update.
- You can choose to update drivers on the line by checking for drivers online in the update wizard or you can install updates manually search your list.
- Click Close after you have updated your Audio drivers.
Make sure Microphone Access is turned on
If you are having trouble using your microphone in a particular program, it may be due to the app not having enough access to the microphone. To fix such a situation, you need to manually check and give access to the microphone in all apps.
- Press the Pupuni ki and search for Editor.
- Expand Confidentiality and Security.
- On the right, scroll down to find Microphone and click on it.
- Be sure Give Apps access to your microphone ua ki.
Run Windows Audio Troubleshooter to fix the problem
If you have never been able to fix your microphone in the ways above, then you need to allow Windows to detect and fix this issue using the Windows Troubleshooter. Follow these steps for achieving this goal.
- Open Editor.
- In the left pane, click on it Method and write down to find it Problem.
- Click above Other Problems.
- Scroll down to find out Record audio and click on it Run to begin the solution.
- Windows will start to detect the problem and will try to fix it automatically.
- After the problem has fixed the problem, restart your laptop.
In this article, you have learned about 7 ways to repair a Microphone that is not working properly on your Windows computer. If this article helped you improve this issue, then click the Like button and share this with your friends to help them with the issue. As always, stay tuned for more stories like this one.
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or listen to the latest shared videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.