CoinDCX is a popular one cryptocurrency trading application recommended for those who are new to cryptocurrencies and want to start investing. Setting up the app is simple and features all the major cryptocurrencies. But, it may be overwhelming for some users so in this article we will learn and understand many basics and other benefits of this app to help you better understand its functions.
CoinDCX based for mobile
The CoinDCX mobile app is easy to set up and use once you know the setup. Trading in Bitcoin and other currencies can start quickly. You can also check prices, set alerts, and do many more on the app.
Download from the App
Before we get started, we need to let you know where you can download this app.
Now that you know how to download the app, let’s check out all the features and basics of the app. We will also answer some common questions related to the app.
To set up your account, you’ll need the following:
- Name (According to PAN documents)
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
You can follow these steps to set up your account:
1. Open the app and click on it Sign in and email. Remember to use a valid email ID as an OTP will be sent to verify your account.
2. After that, you need to enter your name (such as PAN card), email, and password.
3. Click on it To be continued and enter your valid mobile number.
4. Manaia! You have already set up your profile but to add funds to make any type of transactions you need to provide your bank information.
5. To deposit or withdraw any amount over 10,000 INR, you must complete your KYC.
The following documents are required for KYC:
- Your Picture
- Aadhar card/passport
- PAN paper
Your bank details are required to make any type of deposit in the CoinDCX wallet. You can transfer money to your Coin DCX wallet via UPI or the Mobikwik app. Remember you need to save a minimum of 500 INR when you choose UPI. Additional funds:
1. Go to the Information section
2. Above, you will see your wallet and wallet balance
3. Click Add funds
You can check the amount of your wallet at Account part.
- To buy currencies like Bitcoin, Go to Price part.
2. Select Bitcoin. You will be able to see its price, and an option to buy.
3. Tap purchase, then enter the amount you want to purchase in Rupees or the amount you want to buy in bitcoin and you will be shown the conversion to Rupees.
And from there you can buy it. This amount will be deducted from your wallet.
Note: You need to purchase at least 10 ₹
Convert Bitcoins to CoinDCX
If you have a Bitcoin wallet before, you can also transfer your bitcoins to CoinDCX. For that, you will be required to enter your wallet address on the set.
How does it trade?
Let’s talk about cryptocurrency trading. But keep in mind that there is still a risk of losing money because the price of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and fluctuates frequently.
Buying or selling the amount on CoinDCX requires a minimum of Rs 10 and since the crypto prices fluctuate and continue to change in order to to buy crypto at Rs 10 but end up with more or less than that amount. You also can’t sell crypto at Rs 10 because of the variable price.
You should watch for news and other developments about cryptocurrencies because these also have an impact on the price of money in the crypto market. Some of the best stores to check out the latest news and developments of the crypto market are
CoinDCX has its own by telegram for better understanding and events and coins.
Withdraw coins from CoinDCX
You can withdraw your money from Coin DCX wallet to your bank but the minimum amount you can withdraw is 500 and the maximum without KYC is 10,000.
- To withdraw money, go to History section> wallets. From here you can add or remove funds to your bank.
- You can choose to withdraw a different percentage of your current wallet balance or install the correct amount but require more than 500 won.
Main Features of the CoinDCX App
Let’s talk more about some important features of the app.
You can always check the current trading prices of different cryptocurrencies at Tau part.
You can click on crypto and go to Price charts and details to see its performance in the past hour, 24 hours, week, and more.
Set Weather Warning
You can also set up a Weather Warning so it can notify you when a crypto reaches a certain price or is added to your watch list to make it easier for you to track its performance.
Create Watch Lists
You can check out some of your favorite currencies on another non -fiction list called the Watch list. Just touch the icon and it will be added to your watch list.
Check Your Investments
To the My Investments section, you can see how much money you bought, how much you invested, and your income. Here you can also sell the crypto you own by clicking on the crypto you want to sell.
Identify and receive Cryptocurrency
- You can refer and invite your friends by going to the Information section> Invite & receive.
Here you can post a link to your friends. If they install the app using your links and create an account, you and your friend will be rewarded with 100 yen worth of Ethereum.
2. You can also redeem free money if you have a reference or any Promo code like XYZ100.
You will be able to find the Redeem code section right on the main page.
How to secure a CoinDCX account
- E tape lau Coin DCX account. Visit coindcx.com/login, fill in your information now. An OTP will be sent to your email with your number.
- After you log in, Go to Settings> Protection> Data protection> End account. You can activate it whenever you want.
The CoinDCX app features a set of technical information that is of interest to new and experienced traders and its use is something to be appreciated. We hope we have helped you gain a better understanding of this app and a general understanding of how to trade cryptocurrency using the app. For more Crypto information, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets review, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or listen to the latest shared videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.